Thank You Sarkozy
I never thought that would be a phrase I would say but... he floated the idea of putting up the retirement age... so the fiery French went out on the streets and raged against the machine... so the petrol stations ran dry... so my parents came home early... (see where this is going?!)... so I get to have some extra help this weekend... Yay!
More posts to follow - consider this as a half time announcement.
...or...the baby blog...or...the whimsical musings of two generations of mummies as they contemplate what it is to be a mum and grandmum in our modern world...or...staying sane against all the odds...or... the blogging alternative to housework.
Friday, 22 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like it? Wanna read more? Ah go on go on go on...
-
Help! I’m Drowning When me and my lovely hubby were married we set off on honey moon for a 4 month camping trip around Southern Africa. It...
-
My dad believed in Christmas in a big way and this required DECORATIONS! He was the village school master so first he used to make sure the...
-
Dear Santa, Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, I really do appreciate that you are probably quite busy at the moment and so...
-
In a desperate bid to invigorate and imbue myself with festive feeling, I decided to harness the power of music TV yesterday. Yes, I succum...
-
Just for Foordie, this week we are back to the usual layout - me first, Granny second. Phew! Sorry for any confusion caused... Tuppeny N...
-
Other houses on our street have lovely wreaths adorning their front doors, some even twinkling with fairy lights representing thousands of h...
-
Tiger Mummy - Loud and Proud Good for Amy Chua. She published an article recently in the WSJ about Chinese Mummies and their attitude to ch...
-
There is a big old party happening out there in the Blogosphere today. A mixer, of sorts. But without the pressure of getting dressed up, ...
-
Week 9: I'll be there for you... (Prizes for the first to get what the title this week refers to...)Baby Freshers Week One of the things I wasn’t expecting when I decided that dropping a sprog was the next logical step, was the back to scho...
-
Why Blog Mummy Blogs? So I thought maybe I would write a blog, but everyone keeps asking me why... That, dear reader, is a very good questio...
No comments:
Post a Comment