...or...the baby blog...or...the whimsical musings of two generations of mummies as they contemplate what it is to be a mum and grandmum in our modern world...or...staying sane against all the odds...or... the blogging alternative to housework.
Sunday, 19 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like it? Wanna read more? Ah go on go on go on...
-
Just for Foordie, this week we are back to the usual layout - me first, Granny second. Phew! Sorry for any confusion caused... Tuppeny N...
-
My dad believed in Christmas in a big way and this required DECORATIONS! He was the village school master so first he used to make sure the...
-
Help! I’m Drowning When me and my lovely hubby were married we set off on honey moon for a 4 month camping trip around Southern Africa. It...
-
Dear Santa, Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, I really do appreciate that you are probably quite busy at the moment and so...
-
I have been have a fully crappy week. One of those weeks where every thing that can, does. Know what I mean? So I was reading one of my n...
-
I like this bandwagon and I am going to jump on it... here are my reasons to be cheerful : IT'S SATURDAY! Which means I get lovely hub...
-
Other houses on our street have lovely wreaths adorning their front doors, some even twinkling with fairy lights representing thousands of h...
-
In a desperate bid to invigorate and imbue myself with festive feeling, I decided to harness the power of music TV yesterday. Yes, I succum...
-
The Soundtrack of my Day Hello Puppy calling, do you want to play with me? We’ll have fun together while you learn your ABCs... Is the the...
-
The Babyproof Bucket List A few months ago my father in law was diagnosed with cancer. As you can imagine, my lovely hubby was having a pre...
SO MUCH FUN :D
ReplyDeleteThe cutest snow picture I've seen! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a face! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteKarin
Thanks you guys - I like to think I am pretty cute too. This was the one smile I managed to fake for the big photo shoot, TBH, I didn't think much of the snow.
ReplyDeleteThanks tho!
CK <3
Oh. How. Cute :)
ReplyDeleteI love the matching snowsuit and nose! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThe Rudolph thing is totally in this year!
ReplyDeletex
seriously cute am now wrapping my child in snow suit to take similiar photo!!!!
ReplyDelete